Accede Mold & Tool is an international leader in the design and manufacture of plastic injection molds. We are located in Rochester, NY and have been serving our customers for almost 40 years. Quality and customer satisfaction have always been primary objectives and we are currently registered to ISO 9001:2015.
Accede Mold & Tool Co., Inc. offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, paid holidays and vacations, and 401(k) with company matching contributions.
Accede is currently seeking experienced Senior Design Engineers. The Sr. Designer position also functions as a primary program manager, and candidates need the ability to design injection molds in all areas of the industry, as well as the ability to multi-task programs and manage customers appropriately. At a minimum, candidates should have an excellent grasp of engineering and design principles, but also great social skills to interact with both internal department heads as well as primary customer/vendor contacts.
· Design and 3D modeling of new injection molds based on company capabilities
· Primary customer contact while program is being manufactured
· Design modifications and engineering changes to existing mold designs
· Assist Engineering Manager in work distribution to Engineering Team
· Document and release work instructions to manufacturing personnel
· Customer support and communication
· Monitor project status from start to finish
· Communicate job status and progress to customers throughout a project
· Associates Degree in Mechanical Technology (Design) and/or BS Mechanical Engineering required
· 7-10 years minimum mold design experience required
· 3-5 years 3D modeling experience required (NX or similar preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
Job Type: Full- time
Apply online or mail applications with cover letter, or apply in person, to:
Accede Mold and Tool Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1125 Lexington Ave.
Rochester, NY 14606