Accede Mold & Tool is an international leader in the design and manufacture of plastic injection molds. We are located in Rochester, NY and have been serving our customers for almost 40 years. Quality and customer satisfaction have always been primary objectives and we are currently registered to ISO 9001:2015.
Accede Mold & Tool Co., Inc. offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, paid holidays and vacations, and 401(k) with company matching contributions.
Accede is currently seeking experienced self-motivated Computer Aided Drafting and Design candidates. Candidates should have an excellent grasp of mechanical drafting principles as well as a creative approach to engineering new ideas and mechanisms for injection mold design.
• Generate 2-D drawings from 3-D models to relay design intent to Manufacturing.
• Document and release work instructions to Manufacturing personnel.
• Generate design modifications/ Engineering changes to existing mold designs
• Generate mold assembly/ disassembly/ maintenance manuals as required.
• Computer Aided Design and Drafting Certificate.
• AAS degree in Mechanical Technology
• Siemens NX Drafting/ Modelling experience a plus but not required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment
Job Type: Full- time
Apply online or mail applications with cover letter, or apply in person, to:
Accede Mold and Tool Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1125 Lexington Ave.
Rochester, NY 14606