Accede Mold & Tool is an international leader in the design and manufacture of plastic injection molds. We are located in Rochester, NY and have been serving our customers for almost 40 years. Quality and customer satisfaction have always been primary objectives and we are currently registered to ISO 9001:2015.
Accede Mold & Tool Co., Inc. offers a competitive benefit package including health, dental, paid holidays and vacations, and 401(k) with company matching contributions.
Accede is currently seeking experienced CNC Lathe Technicians. Great working environment in a clean and well-lit manufacturing facility
· Follow all shop safety guidelines.
· Read and understand engineering drawings, control plan information and related verbal instructions.
· Set-up work-piece in machine.
· Proof and fine-tune program at machine.
· Select proper measuring device to inspect work-piece as required.
· Maintain personal tools in good working order and comply with company calibration requirements.
· Mastercam or Unigraphics experience required
· Prior Mold Making experience preferred
· In-process inspection skills required
· Quality oriented
· Work well with others
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with DMG Mori Lathe and live tooling is a plus
· Familiarity with G + M codes for Fanuc Controls is ideal
Job Type: Full- time
Apply online or mail applications with cover letter, or apply in person, to:
Accede Mold and Tool Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1125 Lexington Ave.
Rochester, NY 14606